Technics Hi-Fi turntable, speakers, components include a 3-year warranty excludes from Date of Purchase. Excludes Technics earbuds and headphones.
If you require assistance regarding warranty conditions or any other enquiries, please visit the
Technics New Zealand website https://www.technics.com/nz/ or contact by phone on 09 272 0178
If phoning in, please ensure you have your operating instructions available.
1. Subject to the conditions of this warranty Technics or its Authorised Service Centre will perform necessary service on the product without
charge for parts or labour, if in the opinion of Technics , the product is found to be faulty within the warranty period.
2. Technics Hi-Fi turntable, speakers, components are supplied with the following warranty conditions:
(a) 3-year parts and labour.
3. This warranty only applies to Technics products purchased in New Zealand and sold by Panasonic New Zealand or its authorised dealers.
Distributors or Dealers and only where the products are used and serviced within New Zealand or its territories. Warranty cover only applies.
to service carried out by a Panasonic Authorised Service Centre and only if valid proof of purchase is presented when warranty service is requested.
4. This warranty only applies if the product has been used in accordance with the manufacture’s recommendations (as noted in the operating instructions) under normal use and reasonable care (in the opinion of Technics). The warranty covers normal domestic use only and does not cover damage, malfunction or failure resulting from use of incorrect voltages, incorrect installation, accident, misuse, neglect, build-up of dirt or dust, abuse, maladjustment of customer controls, mains supply problems, thunderstorm activity, infestation by insects or vermin, tampering or repair by unauthorised persons (including unauthorised alterations), exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions or any foreign object or matter having entered the product.
5. This warranty does not cover the following items unless the fault or defect existed at the time of purchase:
(a) Noise or vibration that is considered normal
(b) Defects that arise from the lack of maintenance cleaning of items that require cleaning.
(c) Damage to surfaces caused by liquid or solid spillages, impact or lack of maintenance and using cleaning products other than that recommended in the operating instructions
6. To claim warranty service, when required, you should:
• Telephone Technics Customer Care Centre on 09 272 0178
• Send or take the product to a Panasonic Authorised Service Centre or Authorised dealer together with your proof of purchase receipt as a proof of purchase
date. Please note that freight and insurance to and / or from your nearest Authorised Service Centre or Authorised dealer must be arranged by you.
7. The warranties hereby conferred do not extend to, and exclude, any costs associated with the installation, de-installation or re-installation of a product, including costs related to the mounting , de-mounting or remounting of any screen, (and any other ancillary activities), delivery, handling, freighting, transportation, or insurance of the product or any part thereof or replacement of and do not extend to , and exclude, any damage or loss occurring by any reason of, during, associated with, or related to such installation, de-installation, re-installation or transit.
Panasonic Authorised Service Centres are located in major metropolitan areas and most regional centres of New Zealand, however, coverage will vary dependant on product. For advice on exact Authorised Service Centre locations for your product, please telephone our customer Care Centre on 09 272 0178 or visit our website and use the Service Centre locator.
Unless otherwise specified to the consumer the benefits conferred by this express warranty are additional to all other conditions, warranties, guarantees, rights and remedies expressed or implied by the Consumer Guarantees Act of New Zealand and all other obligations and liabilities on the part of the manufacturer or supplier and nothing contained herein shall restrict or modify such rights, remedies, obligations and liabilities.